Monday, December 8, 2014

Review - Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint in Raspberry

I've been trying to change up my makeup collection lately, and get rid of items I have been neglecting. I did a swap with a friend on reddit, and she sent me this Bite Beauty Lip Tint in return! I had been wanting to try this, so I was so pumped to get this! Also - it was new! What a great swap.

Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint in Raspberry

Wrist swatch of Rapsberry
First order of business - when you use the product, the little white B in the middle DOES get all pink. But it does stay in the shape of a B! Moving on to less important matters - the product does hvae a light berry/fruity scent upon application, but this disappears quickly after applying. Application is smooth. The product is quite pigmented for something only being branded as a tint. The product has some slip to it, but not too much so.

During wear, the product did transfer onto my cup while drinking. However, a very nice stain was left behind, almost to the point where no reapplication was needed. (For science, I reapplied.) I wore with a lip primer, but I did not use a lip liner, and I experienced no bleeding, feathering, or gathering in the lip lines. The formula was highly moisturizing, and my lips felt hydrated during the entire course of wear, and even after the product transferred off to my cup, or was seemingly mostly absorbed into the lips, only leaving the tinted stain behind.

The Lush Lip Tint certainly lives up to its name - it does leave a very pigmented tint behind! I really like this product, and I will look to pick up another shade or two to review in the future!

Pros

  • Highly moisturizing
  • No bleeding/feathering
  • Stains lips nicely
Cons
  • Very prone to transfer
  • Scented, noticeable when applying but fades


Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint in Raspberry - $24.00 for 0.13 oz
Review 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment