Thursday, August 23, 2018

Sephora Staples - What I Love & Recommend

Sephora is revamping their Beauty Insider program, and they're having a sale to celebrate! I've been planning my cart for a few weeks now, and am excited to pick up a few new things. I wanted to share some of my favorite products that I've purchased at Sephora. These are all staple items in my collection, and I have nothing but glowing recommendations to give. If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen these items all over my feed.

I took this on my phone, sorry!
  • Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminzer in Fenty Glow ($18) - otherwise known as "Gloss Bomb" because that name is ridiculous. I've had this almost since it came out (almost a year ago!) and I recommend it to everyone, and even give it as a gift if it's appropriate! The gloss is lightweight, non sticky, and perfect to just swipe on and go.
  • belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb ($38) - This is my favorite gel cream right now. It's light yet extremely hydrating, plays well under sunscreen and makeup, and doesn't bother my oily skin. I don't use it consistently because of the price tag, but I reach for it at least 2-3 times a week. You can get a smaller tub for $22, too!
  • IGK First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo ($14) - The full size is $38, but my travel size has been lasting me ages. I have very fine hair that gets greasy easily. Not only does this dry shampoo absorb oil with a small amount of product, it gives my hair a volume boost and a decent amount of texture. The only drawback to me is the price tag.
  • Saturday Skin Daily Dew Hydrating Essence Mist ($34) - I've recently fully boarded the skin mist hype train, and this is a newer addition to my collection. I've taken to using this as apart of a quick morning routine - 2-3 spritzes provides some decent moisture I can then seal in with my final layer. It's a little pricy, however. Also, the cap is kind of flimsy and cracked with one drop onto the floor (just the cap, I didn't even drop the whole bottle!) The packaging is adorable, though.
  • Viseart Neutral Mattes palette ($80) - I know, it's expensive. But it's so, so worth it - I promise. After I got this and the Warm Mattes palette, I destashed a TON of my other matte palettes. My go-to easy look is blown out neutral mattes with a little bit of shimmer on the lid, and I can do more than a handful of variations of that with just this one palette. I've also traveled with it and had no problems - the packaging isn't the fanciest, but it is sturdy.
  • Stellar Limitless Foundation ($38) - Another somewhat recent addition to my collection - I was recommended this foundation a while ago, and didn't get to try it until March. I got a sample and LOVED it! This foundation has a buildable light/medium coverage, and doesn't break down with my oily skin. It has a natural finish that doesn't look flat when set with a matte powder. It isn't exactly cheap, but it is on the cheaper end of Sephora foundation offerings.
  • Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Flesh and Fantasy ($42) - As you can see from the serious dent and pan, I love this blush. It's light, has a lovely slightly satin but mostly natural finish, and blends like a dream. I want more shades, but the price tag is a bit much. But the pan is huge and I've been using this nonstop for over a year, so the investment is definitely worth it. Between this blush and the Viseart palette...countless faces have been put together.
  • Bite Beauty French Press lip gloss in Dirty Chai ($22) - Last but certainly not least, is my favorite new new product! I'm loving this new gloss from Bite, and have another in my cart for the sale. The gloss is non sticky, light, and is hydrating on the lips. The coffee scent is definitely strong at first, but it dissipates for the most part. I just wish they weren't limited edition...and you got a bit more product for the price. ($22 for 0.15 oz, as compared to the Fenty gloss at $18 for 0.30 oz.)

4 comments:

  1. I'm using the sale to try some new things! I ordered the new Shiseido LacquerInk lipstick, a Saturday Skin mini set (including the hydrating mist) and some badly-needed concealer :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Saturday Skin set is SO CUTE, I sent it to someone as a gift!!

      I want to try a new concealer but I don't want to find my shade...I'll just stick with the NARS I've been using for forever, haha.

      Delete
  2. Menyambut Perayaan Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    S1288Poker Memberikan Bonus Cashback Hingga Rp 50.000,- Untuk 100 Member Baru
    Ikut Syarat dan Ketentuan yang berlaku dan Claim Bonus Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    Sekarang Juga : (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete