Monday, October 22, 2018

In-Flight Skincare - Combating 12 Hours of Airplane Air

I'm traveling to Hawaii for my honeymoon! It's a 12 hour flight, so that calls for some heavy duty inflight skincare. I've been amassing minis and foils specifically for this trip, and I wanted to share my routine.


The goal is to layer tons of thick hydrating layers to combat the dry, recycled cabin air. I'm not shy about sheet masking in public, so I made sure to include one. Even with TSA restrictions, I managed to get a decent routine into my carry on (thanks to having mini sample jars to scoop out less than photogenic samples of some of the products pictured.) Here's what I slathered on before trying to sleep for most of the flight:

  • Son and Park Beauty Water - I'm actually not in love with this cleansing water. It gets the job done, I guess, but I don't get the hype for this. However, this mini bottle I got is travel friendly, so I'll be doing a quick cleanse and rinse in the cabin restroom (i know, but I always rinse after a cleansing water!) with this to start.
  • belif Aqua Bomb Mist - Light and hydrating, a few spritzes of this will get me ready for the rest of my inflight routine! Also useful for refreshing my face periodically.
  • Blithe Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum - I thought a "pressed serum" would be super gimmicky, but I've totally bought into it. This serum leaves my skin supple and radiant, and the mini size is super convenient.
  • belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream - This is my nighttime eye cream, and since planes are super dry, I wanted something heavier. I decanted a bunch into a tiny container for portability.
  • Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask - This mask is $8, so it's a definitely "treat yo'self" mask in my book - what better time to treat myself than enroute to my honeymoon? This mask leaves me hydrated and glowy, so it's perfect for the flight. Also, it's mostly clear - perfect for public masking!
  • belif Aqua Bomb Cream - One of my favorite gel creams! This really hydrates my skin without feeling heavy.
  • Cosrx Overnight Moisturizing Honey Mask - Another favorite, this is one of my most hydrating sleeping packs. It also adds a lot of glow. This got decanted into a tiny container, too.
  • Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - Airplane dryness calls for something more heavy duty than a regular lip balm. A thick layer of this will keep lips hydrated for hours.
The last thing I wanted to do is start off a trip with skin that's freaking out, so a somewhat lengthy plane routine is kind of necessary. Could I have done without a few steps? Sure. But if it all fits into that 1 quart bag...why not?

1 comment:

  1. Menyambut Perayaan Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    S1288Poker Memberikan Bonus Cashback Hingga Rp 50.000,- Untuk 100 Member Baru
    Ikut Syarat dan Ketentuan yang berlaku dan Claim Bonus Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    Sekarang Juga : (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete