Monday, November 10, 2014

Sephora VIB 20% Off Sale

Sephora's VIB weekend with their 20% off sale is wrapping up. I recently posted my thoughts on the VIB Rouge private shopping event, so now it's time to post my haul from the sale. It's relatively modest, since I'm not picturing any gifts I picked up. I also left out a package of Shiseido cottons, because they didn't really fit well into my magic picture taking box. I'll be reviewing items as I use them! I also picked up a couple of 500 point perks, which I'll do a separate post on.


Bite Beauty Mix-N-Mingle minis - top to bottom -
Matte Crayon in Gavi, Matte Crayon in Aubergine,
Luminous Creme lipstick duo in Fig/Date,
Lush Fruit lipgloss in Guava

NARS blush in Almeria (Limited Edition)

Almeria, opened

Formula X polish in Alchemy, Diorshow Overcurl mascara
100 point perk, L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream

I kept the spending fairly tame, mostly because I'm broke from vacation am trying not to buy stuff myself before the holidays. I snapped up the Bite minis because they were too cute to pass up, and I picked up the NARS blush because it is Limited Edition. I'm looking forward to playing with and reviewing all of my new goodies!






No comments:

Post a Comment