Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Nails of the Day - 1.20.15

I'm calling this nails of the day, since sometimes I paint my nails more than once a week! I wanted to showcase my nail art here as well, since I have quite a collection of nail polish in addition to makeup. I'm also learning to use the Macro setting on my camera, so what better thing to practice with!


Here is a list of what I used for this manicure:
  • Orly Bonder base coat
  • Cirque Colors Memento Mori
  • Lit Cosmetics glitter in Seeing Stars
  • Seche Vite top coat
For the glitter, I took a dry makeup sponge and dabbed dry glitter lightly onto slightly tacky polish, and then went over with a top coat. This loose glitter was MUCH less chunky and rough than a glitter nail polish! I am really pleased with how this turned out.

I can't wait to share more nail looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment