Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Recent Repurchases


I love picking out and buying new stuff. Hauling is SO much fun! However, I also like having products that I can turn to and keep buying over and over because they're so dependable. I wanted to highlight my recent repurchases - they're all skincare! Skincare is something I use daily and go through much more quickly than makeup, but still have fun shopping for and using. 


COSRX Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol - Often recommended as a spot treatment, I use this as an all over toner, usually in the morning. I reach for it when I feel trouble brewing below the skin. Although it has BHA in the name, the pH of this product is too high to be effective as an exfoliant. This also has tea tree oil and propolis, two ingredients my skin happen to really love. It does smell strongly of tea tree, but so does my cleanser! (And I happen to like the scent.) This is the second time I've purchased this product.

Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream  - There are a billion reviews of this cream out there, so I'll keep this short. I love this as an occlusive at the end of my morning routine, used to seal in all the moisture layers I put on beforehand. I love light moisturizers, and this pairs wonderfully with my Clinique gel. This is my second tube - it took me a while to finish my first since I only use a small amount.

Skinfood Peach Sake Toner - I'm not going to lie, like 50% of the reason I repurchased this was for the scent. It is AMAZINGLY peach scented! It really does smell like peach sake. I also like how this works on my skin, and I've found it helps control oil when I use it. I like using this one in the morning, the scent is a nice treat while waking up in the morning. This is my second bottle of this toner.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - I don't even know how many times I've repurchased this. This has been my go to, ride or die moisturizer for years. Love would be an understatment when describing my feelings for this product. The last time I purchased, there was a super jumbo pump bottle available, and I am mourning the loss of it. (And hoping it makes a return come the holiday season!) This is just your regular bottle. I particularly love the pump, it makes life easy. This moisturizer is light and sinks in quickly, even mixing in facial oils for added moisture. I layer this under the Mizon cream in the morning, and under a sleeping pack at night. Although it's light, it can also stand on its own.

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence sunscreen - Another product that I can't remember how many tubes I've gone through. One time, I tried a different sunscreen and I broke out SO badly - I swore never to stray again. The drawback to the Biore sunscreen is that it has to be ordered online (sometimes from Japan.) Amazon usually has two packs on Prime, even if it costs a little more than ordering from a Japanese seller. This sunscreen is light, sinks in quickly, dries matte, and doesn't get in the way of my makeup application. I will cry if it is ever discontinued, I don't want to have to find a new product!

What products have you coming back again and again?

No comments:

Post a Comment