Monday, October 15, 2018

September 2018 Favorites!

Trying not to fall too behind by getting out my September favorites, too! September is still hot mostly, but the weather slowly changes at the end of the month to still be warm but less humid (finally!) Since my No Buy July ended, I've gotten some new things - and there's a few of them featured this month.

Bliss Deep Detox Four-clay Souffle Mask - I love a good clay mask. Not only is this clay mask great at helping clear up any nastiness, it does it while not drying the hell out of my skin! I like the mess free packaging, though it does seem like the little plug on the dispenser could break off at any time. I wear this for 10-15 minutes and rinse off, leaving behind fresh skin that hasn't been sucked dry. Bliss gifted this item to me, but all opinions are my own.

belif Aqua Bomb mist - I love the Aqua Bomb moisturizer, so it makes sense that I'd love the matching mist as well! This is relatively new from belif, and I bought it during the last Sephora VIB event. The package comes with two bottles of mist, which is super neat! (Only one mister though, or I'd have split it with a friend!) The mister itself is light with a good spray, two or three spritzes is enough for my whole face. The mist is hydrating and does not dry sticky. I've used it over bare skin and over makeup, and it works well for both!

Goodal Waterest Lasting Water Oil - I'm quickly running out of my second bottle of this. I've been using it morning and night, either right after cleansing or right after my actives before adding more hydrating layers. I definitely feel a difference in my skin's hydration when I forget to use it! I'll definitely be repurchasing again - this is perfect for my oily skin.

Glossier Lash Slick - I raved about this in my last month's favorites, and I'm still loving it. I've been wearing just mascara lately, and this mascara separated and lengthens my lashes perfectly. I hate that I love it, that damn Glossier gimmick gets me every time.

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic blush in Pillow Talk  - I love the Pillow Talk liner and lipstick, so I had to get this the moment it came out! My first CT face product, and I'm really impressed. The blush ends up a little too shimmery if you swirl both shades together, but they play nicely if you use them separately as a highlight and blush. I don't think this will be replacing my HG Flesh and Fantasy blush, but I find myself reaching for this quite often!

I feel like this month had a good mix of old favorites and new discoveries! I am hoping as the weather cools, I'll get to try some new skincare to compensate, and start getting some holiday releases that I'll love. (Though those might have to wait til Christmas!)

1 comment:

  1. Menyambut Perayaan Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    S1288Poker Memberikan Bonus Cashback Hingga Rp 50.000,- Untuk 100 Member Baru
    Ikut Syarat dan Ketentuan yang berlaku dan Claim Bonus Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    Sekarang Juga : (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete