Tuesday, June 5, 2018

May 2018 Favorites!

I can't believe we're already five months through the year! I feel like time is moving quickly every year, though. I have another month of favorites, with some returning items and some new purchases!


I have two products that appeared on my list of April favorites:

Cosrx Two in One Poreless Power Liquid - I'm still really loving this as a maintenance product for my large pores. This can be used daily (at least on my skin!) due to the slightly higher pH level than a regular BHA exfoliant. I usually use this 3-4 times a week when I'm not using a more heavy duty BHA. I'm still super happy I was able to try this! (Thanks again to Cupidrop!)

Stellar Limitless Foundation  - It hasn't gotten gross out yet, so I'm still enjoying the natural finish this foundation gives me. Paired with a more mattifying primer, my skin doesn't turn into an oil slick. I'll have to see how this holds up when the humidity really kicks in, but I'll be picking it up again come cooler weather.


And now for three newer products! (Or rather, products that may be new or just weren't on last month's list specifically.)

Cirque Colors Succulent Garden - I purchased this during the Earth Day sale Cirque had back in April after having my eye on it for a while. It's beautiful - a sage green with a red shift and light sparkle. Perfect for spring! My nails go 5+ days without chipping or significant tip wear, which is impressive because I am always typing.

Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop  - The Cheek Pop formula is amazing - pigmented and blendable with just a hint of a satin looking sheen. Ginger Pop can be a bit intense on me, but I buff it out or mix it with another shade. The bright coral pink is perfect for spring and summer. (Not to mention it goes with a ton of my lipsticks!)

Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum - I bought this at Lovue during a blogger event last month. I really enjoy using this in the morning, as it packs a big hydration punch in just one product. It's a thicker serum that doesn't take too long to sink in, but really hydrates my skin. I think someone with dry skin would really love this, but it isn't too heavy for my oily skin. Key ingredients are centella asiatica extract, licorice root Extract, grapefruit extract, lemon peel oil, and lavender oil. Lots of soothing and hydrating goodies!

The weather will start to get hit and sticky soon...I'm sure I'll start featuring my go-to summer products in the coming months! I'm always on the lookout for mattifying products, so hopefully I can feature something new.

1 comment:

  1. Menyambut Perayaan Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    S1288Poker Memberikan Bonus Cashback Hingga Rp 50.000,- Untuk 100 Member Baru
    Ikut Syarat dan Ketentuan yang berlaku dan Claim Bonus Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    Sekarang Juga : (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete