Saturday, June 16, 2018

April Empties & Reverse Rouge Check In

Why yes, I have been slacking on my empties...it's June and I'm just now getting April's together. To be fair, tallying empties is my least favorite thing (mostly because I'm awful at math!) April had a lot of sales, so my shopping was a bit excessive in comparison to other months. This was also a light month for empties, so the shopping may have had more of an impact on my overall Reverse Rouge numbers.


A lot of these are things I usually have empties of, but I'll highlight a few items:

The Body Shop Himalayan Clay mask packet - I bought this because I loooove the GlamGlow white mask but refuse to shell out for it. This mask looked and felt similar! I was happy that the packet was available instead of just springing for a full size, even though the full size of this is much more affordable. I might actually get a full size when I go through some other masks!

Smashbox Always On liquid lipstick mini in Driver's Seat - How often do you finish a liquid lipstick? I know it's a mini, but I'm super proud of finishing this! I got this in Sephora Play sometime last year, and really liked it. The formula is light and comfortable, and doesn't feel drying. I bought a full size after I finished this mini.

Lush Sleepy cream - I fell in love with this cream after the first use. I don't coat my whole body in it (too expensive for that!), I use it on my upper chest at bedtime to help me relax. I bought a full size tub off my friend who was destashing it, I loved it so much! I'm not a big ~aromatherapy~ person, but the scent does get me ready to relax and go to bed.

Cosrx Blackhead Remover Mr.RX Kit - I recieved this from Cupidrop & Cosrx along with another product for review. It's basically a pore strip, which are so bad for your skin but suuuuuper satisfying. I put a whole play by play on my Instagram if you're interested, but the short version is I won't buy this again because yes, they are bad for your skin.

Reverse Rouge Check In

Empties - $71.16
  • Papa Recipe Bombee Rose Gold Honey sheet mask x2 - $7.28
  • Ion Flamingo hair color - $5.99
  • Lush Sleepy cream mini - $9.95
  • Ulta mini body lotion - $5
  • Ulta nail polish remover - $3.99
  • belif Peat Miracle eye cream mini - $9.86
  • Smashbox Driver's Seat mini - $8
  • Sixteen92 White Grapefruit & Peach detangler - $9.50
  • Cosrx Pore Kit - $6
  • Benton Snail Bee sheet mask - $1.79
  • My Beauty Diary Apple Polyphenol sheet mask - $1.30
  • The Body Shop Himalayan Clay mask packet - $2.50

Destashed - $257.26
  • Bite Beauty Bramble lip crayon - $24
  • KvD Wish blush - $25
  • Lime Crime Unicorn Lipstick in Geradium - $18
  • KvD MetalMatte palette - $60
  • OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Sebastian - $16
  • Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara mini - $11.66
  • Butter London Double Decker mascara mini - $3.60
  • empty Urban Decay palette - $10
  • Lit Cosmetics Disco Diva mini - $4
  • YSL Tint in Oil in Peach Me Love - $32
  • YSL Glossy Stain in Rouge Enamel - $36
  • OCC Lip Tar RTW in Strumpet - $16

Purchased - $300.57
  • Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream duo - $16.99
  • MAC Fix+ - $13
  • Cirque Colors nail polish in Succulent Garden - $10
  • Bliss What A Melon sleeping mask - $12.99
  • Make P:rem In Shower mask - $12.49
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Powder - $32.30
  • Sephora #lipstories lipstick in All Washed Up - $6.80
  • Shiseido lash pads - $5.10
  • Fenty S1ngle - $13.60
  • Stellar Limitless Foundation - $32.30
  • YSL Tatouage Couture in Nude Emblem - $30.60
  • Biossance Squalane + Phyto Retinol serum - $66.30
  • YSL Volupté Liquid Balm in Undress Me Coral - $27.20

The following were all from Ulta and only cost $20.90 after points/coupon:
  • LA Girl Shady Slim brow pencil
  • Goodal Waterest Lasting Water Oil
  • The Body Shop Himalayan Clay mask packet
  • The Body Shop Matcha mask packet
  • Lime Crime Plushies in Milk Tea
  • Smashbox Always On Liquid Lip in Driver's Seat
  • Shiseido cottons
  • Too Faced Hangover Primer
  • Philosophy Purity Made Simple moisturizer
  • UD Vice Lipstick in Wonderland

Total (empties + destash - purchased) for April - $27.85
Total (empties + destash - purchased) for the year - $1472.31
Total just empties - $820.51

Even with a ton of shopping, I'm coming out ahead! I'm excited to hit the $1k goal for just empties soon, it's amazing how much product I go through consistently. (Of course, a lot of it is one off things like masks, but still!) I'm excited to see how everything adds up at the end of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Menyambut Perayaan Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    S1288Poker Memberikan Bonus Cashback Hingga Rp 50.000,- Untuk 100 Member Baru
    Ikut Syarat dan Ketentuan yang berlaku dan Claim Bonus Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    Sekarang Juga : (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete