Saturday, August 11, 2018

July 2018 Favorites!

Picking fresh, new favorites is tough after a month on a no buy! I do, however, love seeing repeat products on other peoples' favorite lists, so I don't feel bad doing that with mine. It's been hot and gross here all month, so my favorites include some products that compliment summer weather.

Colourpop Brow Boss - Colourpop puts out lots of products,and not all are amazing. But when they get it right, they get it right! I really like this brow gel - the brush is small, the gel isn't crunchy, and it keeps my brows in place. Even better - it's $6. I have this in clear, which I use to keep my brows in check on days I also fill them with a pencil.

NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer - I know I've raved about this in the past, but it really stands out when the weather is humid and heavy. This keeps my makeup from breaking apart when it's gross out. It plays nicely over sunscreen and under most of my foundations, and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This is my third tube, and I will continue to repurchase until I come across something even better.

Clinique Nude Pop - Another repeat pick! This blush has been great to pair with a bold summer lip, as it adds a hint of natural flush and that's it. It's got a soft sheen that isn't glittery. I like that I can really load this on without it being too over the top. Also I really dig my brush in there and I still haven't hit pan! The packaging is really easy to keep clean, meaning the product doesn't get gross looking when I use it constantly.

Nailtiques Formula 2 - I have had so many issues with my nails breaking. I started using this and the majority of my nails have become much stronger, with no breaks! It smells pretty strong, unfortunately, but it gets the job done. I am hoping the last couple of nails with side tears strengthen up soon.

Ulta Beauty Juice Infused Lip Oil - I got this sometime last year, and just now started using it more often. This is a little thicker than a gloss, but it isn't sticky. I've been using this with bold eye looks to keep my lips polished yet not make my look too intense. I find it to be super hydrating, too! The flavor I have is Green Tea & Avocado, though I don't see it listed anymore. It applies fully clear, meaning it can go with any look.

My no buy is over, so maybe I'll have some new new favorites next month! In the meantime, I'll just keep waiting for this humidity to break.

1 comment:

  1. Menyambut Perayaan Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    S1288Poker Memberikan Bonus Cashback Hingga Rp 50.000,- Untuk 100 Member Baru
    Ikut Syarat dan Ketentuan yang berlaku dan Claim Bonus Natal 2019 & Tahun Baru 2020
    Sekarang Juga : (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete