Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June 2015 Favorites!


Happy July! It's time to go over my favorite products from the past month. It's a lot less colorful than one would expect for June...but the scents are summery!
  1. Darling Clandestine perfume oil in Morderteile Kelah - I have a full review of this here, but I really just can't stop putting this on! It's deliciously fruity and just a touch spicy, and has been making my June.
  2. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - I will let you in on a secret - this is the only bronzer I own. I'm not a big bronzer person, at all. However, I've been breaking this out to add a touch of glow to my face now that it's summer. It's matte, which is great for adding a bit of warmth and not a load of shimmer. Milk Chocolate is the lightest shade Too Faced offers, and I find that it doesn't look super orange or unnatural on me. Also, it smells like chocolate.
  3. Etude House I Need You Mask Sheet in Snail  - Because I live under a rock, I am just getting into snail products now. I love Etude House sheet masks, and I am really liking the snail ones I picked up a century ago and am just now getting around to using. I may or may not have ordered more snail products. Oops. If you can get around putting snail slime on your face (just do it!) these feel really nice on the skin. I'm wearing one as I type this up! I find sheet mask essences to be delightfully cooling on the face during the summer.
  4. Sixteen92 Detangling Hair Mist in White Grapefruit & Peach - I picked this up with my mondo Sixteen92 summer order. I am really digging the scent - the peach is the same peach note as I pick up in Lolita! I've been spritzing this on my hair just to get the scent after I shower. It also does a pretty decent job of detangling. I look forward to either reordering this scent or trying another!
  5. Make Up For Ever Artist Eyeshadow in M-548 (Pink Gray)  - I have hardcore fallen in love with the MUFE Artist shadows. Pink Gray is my newest obsession, it's a great cool toned crease shade! It blends beautifully, and can be blown out or layered and deepened. I just love it!

I am shocked (haha so shocked I picked these!) that there was no lip product on here - maybe next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment