Tuesday, June 30, 2015

FOTD - 6.29.15



It's been a while since I posted a FOTD! Not the best lighting, since it's my cell phone and I'm too inept at using my real camera to take pictures of my makeup in the morning.

Products Used:

Face:
  • Rimmel Stay Matte primer
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin liquid foundation in 1.0
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
  • Anastasia Contour Kit
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused
  • Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer
  • Hello Waffle blush in Blush Honey
  • MAC Fix+
Eyes:
  • Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
  • NYX Cosmetics Micro Brow Pencil in Ash Brown
  • NYX Cosmetics brow wax
  • NARS Smudgeproof eye primer
  • Make Up For Ever Artist Eyeshadows in Pink Taupe and Taupe Gray
  • Colourpop SuperShock eyeshadow in I Heart This
  • Inglot #77 gel liner
  • Inglot #353 eyeshadow
  • Diorshow mascara in black
  • Ri Pi lashes in RP-06
Lips:
  • MAC Prep and Prime Lip
  • MAC Mineralize lipstick in Be A Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment