Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Review - Haus of Gloi First Blush perfume oil

I hope everyone is ready for my first time reviewing an indie perfume! I know that you won't be able to get your hands on this anymore, but that isn't my fault! Haus of Gloi is doing their best with coming to terms with their newfound growth, and their turnaround time reflects that. But onto the review!

Haus of Gloi First Blush perfume oil
The notes for First Blush are Tahitian vanilla bean, white tea, lavender and peach.  Upon opening the bottle, I am greeted with white tea and peach, with a hint of lavender. I don't really find the vanilla, which is somewhat nice, as vanilla can be overpowering sometimes. On the skin, I still find the peach to be the number one note for me. After the perfume dries down, and throughout the day, peach is still the note that lingers for me. I absolutely love this perfume, and even though it was a Valentine's release, I think that I will be reaching for it well into spring.

I find that the perfume doesn't linger all day, but fades nicely throughout the day, leaving me with those fading peach notes. Please note this is how the perfume reacts with my skin, and this will vary person to person!

Pros:
  • Light fruity scent
  • No medicinal lavender note!
  • Vanilla is not overpowering
Cons:
  • Does not last all day
  • White tea could be more prominent

Haus of Gloi First Blush perfume oil (Limited Edition) - $15 for 5mL
Review 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment