Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wishlist Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday! I wanted to try and organize my wishlist into something other than a nebulous list in my head, so why not make it a blog post? There's a bunch of stuff I'm always wanting, and then I forget about it...until I buy something different or see someone with the thing I wanted!  Hopefully, in a couple of months I can have some of these crossed off, or maybe the "need" of having them will have passed.


Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb - I got a decant of this and I loooooove it! I didn't buy it during the most recent sale due to the fact that I have a thousand and one perfumes (and samples!) so I really don't need another. Flowerbomb is light floral, and not an overly white floral, which I personally am not a fan of. I'd be happy with a rollerball, as I do rotate through a ton of perfumes.

Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Woolf - The main reason I haven't bought this yet is the fact that I don't feel comfortable wearing it to work! I wear 80% of my makeup to work, so I don't really want to spend money on something I can't wear often. (I already have Witches, the black liquid, that I don't wear!) I had it in my cart during the April sale, but I restrained myself. But then, my friend sent me a photo of her wearing it and she looked sooooo good that it sparked my want again. So it's sitting in my Sephora Loves list, waiting. We'll see how I feel in a few weeks.

Chanel Rouge Ink Allure in Séduisant - Another liquid lipstick...something I really don't need. But again, my friend looks sooooo good in this shade, and the formula has gotten very good reviews...so onto the list it goes. I love bright pinks, so I know it's a shade I'll wear. I just have so many lipsticks! I definitely need to downsize my lipstick collection before I look into buying this. It's pretty high on my list, just because I'd love to wear it for summer!

Bite Beauty Lip Pencils in 068 & 070 - I already have one of these lip liners, and it's phenomenal! It applies smoothly, and is rich and creamy - surprisingly so for a wooden pencil product. These two shades would match a few of the Amuse Bouche lipsticks I have. I love that formula and it stands well on its own, but I really love how it looks with a liner. (The other shade I have matches a lipstick from that line, and it's great!) These two liners would also work with a number of my other lipsticks. I I'll eventually buy these since I KNOW I will use them (and often!) but they aren't a need. The line is permanent, so I can go and swatch to make sure they're the shades I want whenever I want.

Zoya nail polishes in Sonja, Journey, & Cora - Zoya is by far my favorite nail polish formula. These three shades are from their new Wanderlust summer collection. I'm sure I have similar shades, but these are bright, fun, and right up my alley. I'm going to wait until Zoya has a sale or shipping promo, since Ulta doesn't carry these shades and I don't want to pay for shipping!

Missha All Around Safe Block in Aqua Sun Gel & Sebum Zero Sun - If you haven't heard, Biore recently reformulated the much beloved Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen. The new version is not living up to its predecessor, so many have begun looking for alternatives. These two sunscreens have been highly praised on the Asian Beauty subreddit, and since Korean products are very affordable, I've been trying them out. Right now, I have the All Around Safe Block Essence Sun, and while nice, it's only SPF 45. These two are SPF 50, which I'd rather have. The Aqua Sun Gel supposedly has a formula similar in feel to the old Biore, and the Sebum Zero Sun is good for oily skin. Right now, I have a couple of tubes of the new Biore to go through before I can order these in good conscience.

Ardell Faux Mink lashes in #812 - I love Ardell lashes due to their price and availability. I do not love mink lashes due to their cost. These have the look of those fancy mink lashes all the instagrammers use, without the cost! I will probably add these into an Ulta order to make free shipping in the near future, so I'm not going out of my way to get them now.

Papa Recipe Bombee Rose Gold Honey Pack - I tried a black Papa Recipe Bombee Honey mask and really liked it, so I really want to try this one next! I love rose gold (though I'm not sure how much rose gold is going to be in a sheet mask) and I see a lot of skincare instagrammers I follow using these and really enjoying them. I have a ton of sheet masks I need to get through before I can buy any more, but these will definitely make their way into my next mask haul!

Sugarpill eyeshadow in Suburbia - I love Sugarpill shadows! I have many of their pans and loose shadows. This shade originally came in a limited edition palette, but they released it as a single and I want to add it to my collection! It's a little brighter than an everyday neutral shade, but it looks like a shade I would reach for often. I'm waiting for Sugarpill to have a free shipping promo or sale, since there isn't enough I want from them to get free shipping!

Surratt Artistique Blush in Duchesse - This shade is described as a "soft peach." I have been all about peachy tones lately and the Surratt formula is really nice! Fortunately for my impulsive buying habits, this shade has been out of stock on Sephora for what feels like forever! I added this to my loves list while I wait for it to come back in stock. I also need a palette for this (and the other two shades I own) and I don't like the price of the Surratt palettes...so that's another reason to not buy right away.

That's everything currently available that I'm lusting after! I'm sure there will be more next time, with the never ending releases from makeup companies. I hope to do an update on what I wound up buying (or at least mention the item was on this wishlist when I do a haul!) and post another wishlist in a few months.

What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment