Friday, July 7, 2017

Empties - Bath, Body, & Hair


Some of the most beat up looking empties...bath and hair stuff! I guess because they live in the shower, they get wrecked looking. These are from January-April of this year. I think I'm missing a few, as the bathroom garbage can is just right there.


EOS Cucumber Hand Lotion - I really, really liked this lotion. I kept this on my desk at work for use after washing my hands. It sank in quickly and didn't leave a greasy feel behind, perfect for getting back to excessive typing. It gave nice, light moisture. Plus, it's like three dollars, so you can't beat the price!

Haus of Gloi Cozy Pumpkin whipped soap - I love the HoG whipped soap formula - it's super light and airy, and foams wonderfully. I like pumpkin scents, and I like their Cozy Sweater scent, but I just wasn't digging this scented soap! I have this as a perfume oil and I like it better. Also, my HoG bath items sure take a beating being in my shower! I apologize for their ugliness.

Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Queen sugar scrub - HoG has two types of scrubs, and I like the non bubbling, scrubbier scrub more. I also LOVE their Pumpkin Queen scent in all its forms! Unfortunately, the scrub is a but pricey. Since the Pumpkin Queen scent is my fave, I do a larger haul in the fall to make sure I have a season's worth of goodies!

Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Queen whipped soap - I already professed my love for the scent AND whipped soap! I will definitely get more of this.

Bed Head Fully Loaded Shampoo & Conditioner - I didn't like these. This line claims to give 'massive' volume, but I wasn't getting any from it. I used these up as fast as I could, and I will not be repurchasing.

Philosophy Coconut Frosting Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath - I only use this as a shower gel, but it's one of my favorite formulas. It foams up really nicely when used with a bath puff. The scent is great too, nothing overly artificial. A bottle is $17 though, so I don't really purchase these that often (my partner usually picks out a scent as a gift to me.)

Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub - These scrubs are great! The consistency is a bit runny or jelly like, it isn't a hard packed scrub. The tub is large and is only $8, so it's definitely worth the price. I get mine at Ulta, meaning I get points for buying/can buy it free with points.

Sephora Avocado hand mask - I got this because my hands get really dry after washing them often/drier winter weather. Right after using it, my hands were suuuuper soft, but the feeling didn't last. I was hoping for a deeper hydration, but I could have achieved the same effect with hand cream. It was a little pricey for the end result, so I won't be buying this again.

Tony Moly Changing U Magic Foot Peel - This is my 2nd or 3rd of these, and I love them! They're affordable, and the effects last for a few weeks. The actual skin peeling part is super gross, but after its done my feet are super soft! I have another backup waiting, it's perfect for sandal season. I bought mine at Ulta, their $3.50 off coupon works with these, which is awesome!

Drybar Detox dry shampoo - This stuff got the job done, but it wasn't anything I needed to have in my life. My $8 Batiste dry shampoo is just as good, so I don't feel the need to spend even more for a full size of this.

Drybar Triple Sec  - The description says that this is a three in one product - a dry shampoo, and a product to add both body and shine. Unfortunately, this didn't do much that my regular dry shampoo doesn't do. Just like the Detox dry shampoo, it's something I won't be purchasing.

Not as interesting as other empties, but it's nice to see I go through things consistently! Quite a few items I won't be purchasing, which I'm sure my wallet is happy about.


No comments:

Post a Comment