Wednesday, January 3, 2018

November Empties

I've fallen a little behind on posting due to the holidays - they were great for me, and I hope yours were wonderful as well! I'm ready to start the new year with more posts - I've already gotten back into a routine over on Instagram. Thankfully, I had already taken photos of November's empties, and just need to share my thoughts!


I used up even more Haus of Gloi products this month -clearing out my stash for next year's purchases! I finished up a whipped soap and a pumpkin butter in Pumpkin Queen (one of my top two fave scents from them!) and a pumpkin butter in Blood Orange Marshmallow. Both fall scents that I happen to end up using way past fall if I still have extras.

Another lazy month in terms of sheet masking, unfortunately. I only used four, all of which are ones I really enjoy. This was my last Benton Snail Bee sheet mask. (I got more for Christmas, though!) I am dreading running out of the Helloskin Jumiso First Skin Lightening sheet masks, but I will most likely reorder. The other two are MBD Imperial Bird's Nest and Tosowoong Pure Propolis, both current stash staples.

I am really disappointed that Sephora discontinued the Formula X line. This Delete All nail polish remover tub was both really convenient, and really effective when it came time to remove stubborn polishes like chunky glitters. I replaced it with one from Ulta, but this one was really nice. Companies sure love to discontinue perfectly good products...

Two mini haircare empties! I found the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lemon Sage Thickening formula to be okay. Nothing wowed me or was super special. I kept these in my gym bag for post workout showers, and they did the job. I probably won't repurchase as there wasn't anything to keep me coming back! (I would if they had a super sale on minis or something.)

Finally, two non-mask skincare empties. I have been waxing poetic about the belif Aqua Bomb all year, and I finally finished my tub. I have a backup waiting, though I'm working through something else right now. I also finished my second bottle of LJH Tea Tree 90. I will repurchase this, but later int he year - my skin has been a little less oily this winter, so I don't need this in my routine at this time. It's wonderful in the summer, though!

November was not a very big month for empties for me, which is okay - I don't need everything running out at the same time every month! (As we all know, that's exactly how it always goes.) I am always happy to see any pile of empties at the end of the month, because it means I am actually getting use out of my massive hoard of beauty products.

No comments:

Post a Comment