Tuesday, August 12, 2014

FOTD - 8.12.14

Since I managed to hustle myself out the door to the gym this morning, I had a bit more time than normal to do my makeup. I do a full face every day, but nothing as...editorial? as this. Thankfully I can wear makeup like this to work, which gives me a lot of freedom when it comes to my morning makeup choices.

Eyes open!

Eyes closed!
Here are the products that went into this look:

Face:

  • NYX Q10 Renew Skin Elixir
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Loose Powder in Light
  • Maybelline Dream Wonder Liquid Foundation in 15 Ivory
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
  • Anastasia Contour Kit (Fawn, Vanilla, Sand, Banana)
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim
  • Guerlain Meteorites in 02 Clair
  • NYX powder blush in Angel
  • MAC Fix+
  • Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray
Eyes:
  • NYX Eyebrow Shaper
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
  • Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
  • NARS Smudgeproof eye primer
  • Inglot #353 eyeshadow
  • Saucebox Cosmetics Etude Palette
  • MAC Fluidline gel liner in Waveline
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Shiro Cosmetics Still No Oscar For Leo DiCaprio loose eyeshadow
  • Ardell 120 Demi false lashes
  • YSL Babydoll Mascara
Lips:
  • MAC Prep and Prime Lip
  • NYX retractable lip liner in Vanilla Sky
  • Lorac Alter Ego lipstick in Dutchess

No comments:

Post a Comment