Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Review - Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Sucré


So as you may or may not know, I am a huge fan of Bite Beauty products.I really dug their Matte Creme Lip Crayons they released as a limited edition item earlier this year, and was thrilled to hear they expanded the line for the fall with 12 new shades! So far, I've picked up three of the new shades (Sucré, Brandy, and Peché) and have a few more on my wishlist.

The formula for the new releases is the same as the old - an easy to apply, creamy matte lip color with excellent pigmentation. There is a scent, to me it smells of oranges, but it fades quickly - I actually like the scent, but others may not. I find the formula to be long lasting and not drying. One application lasted me through a cup of coffee, a snack, and a cup of tea.

One complaint is that they changed the packaging - on the earlier crayons, there was a plastic button on the bottom of the package that was the color of the product. I found that this was extremely helpful, as you could see what color you were reaching for at a glance. Instead, the colored plastic is found under the cap. Dear Bite, ¿por que no los dos?

 
Bite Beauty Matte Creme
Lip Crayon in Sucré
Full face, wearing Sucré
Sucré wrist swatch
(world's worst quality!)

Pros:
  • Smooth application
  • High pigmentation
  • Non drying matte formula
  • Twist up, no loss of product due to sharpening
Cons:
  • Change in packaging, less easy to identify shades without checking label
Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Sucré - $24.00 for 0.05 oz
Rating - 5/5 (As much as the packaging change irritates me, luv dis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment