Sunday, July 24, 2016

Recent Repurchases

I love hauls just as much as the next person - but I also love seeing what products are bought more than once! I also like talking about products I repurchase as well. I picked these up over the past month or so. I repurchase a lot more skincare than makeup due to the fact that I'll use the same skincare day in and day out, while I'll change up my makeup more often. But this time, there's some makeup in the mix!


I'm sure you'll have noticed the Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence sunscreen, since I post about it constantly. I cannot profess my love for this product enough. I have yet to get a sunburn while using this, and my face has not gotten any sort of tan, either. I order this from Amazon in packs of two, and I pay a little extra for prime shipping because I love me some instant gratification. There are other Biore sunscreens that I've thought about trying, but I aways just come back to the Aqua Rich Watery Essence.

I've recently gotten my partner to start using the Cosrx A-Sol as a toner, so I've had to repurchase even more quickly! I've also moved onto my third tube of the Cosrx Low pH Cleanser, which is good for before using actives, or just as a general cleanser. Both of them have tea tree, one of my favorite ingredients.

I impulse bought a Leaders 7 Wonders Himalayan Camellia Pore Minimizing Mask (what a mouthful!) after trying one a little while back and really liking it. At $6, it's definitely not an everyday mask, but I'm hoping to use it soon since life has been a little stressful, and I want to pamper myself. Especially now that I know there's a protective sheet on the mask and I won't feel like a moron trying to put it on my face.

If I'm repurchasing makeup, there's a good chance it's a base product like foundation since it gets used almost daily. The L'oreal Lumi Cushion managed to make its way into my last month's favorites, and I repurchased as soon as the sponge inside was out of product. I don't really like the puff it comes with, so I use my beautyblender. I love how natural looking the foundation inside is, especially with summer being here. I also replaced my NYX Micro Brow Pencil which gets used on a daily basis. I reviewed this last year after it was released, and have been using it pretty much religiously ever since. 

What do you find yourself rushing out to get as soon as you run out? I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment