Monday, March 27, 2017

Recent Repurchases


As much as I love buying a ton of NEW stuff, I get a lot of satisfaction from repurchasing items. It means I've finished something, and I don't have to think about finding a new product to fill a hole in my stash. A lot of my staples are skincare, as I go through that much more than I do any makeup products. Here's a few of my recent repurchases!


Tosowoong Pure Propolis sheet mask - I love the scent of this mask, it smells like straight up honey! This is one of my favorite masks, I get such a great glow after using one.

Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Tea Tree sheet mask - What a mouthful of a name! This is the reformulation of the old I Need You line from Etude House. I did a full comparison here, and I really like what they did with the fit and fabric of the new masks. I'm happy I was able to make the switch with no issues.

Benton Snail Bee sheet mask - This is my Nth box of these masks - it was one of my first, and I keep coming back! I use these when I need my skin to calm down a bit, and after I use one, my skin looks great.

Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum - After my first bottle, I knew that this would become a staple of both my morning and evening routines. The scent is very fresh, and the serum adds moisture to my skin while reducing redness. Also, I love anything and everything green tea based!

COSRX Holy Moly Snail sheet mask - These are relatively new masks, and I really liked the first one I tried! I love a ton of other COSRX products (as evidenced by this post...) so I'm not surprised I really liked the first mask I tried. I like how plump and soft my face is after using these.

COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser - I honestly don't know how many of these I've gone through...this may be my fourth tube? I love this stuff. I keep it in my shower. It foams up super nicely, and I love using it with my Foreo Luna Mini.

MAC Fix+ - I went a few months without this in my makeup routine, and I sorely missed it. I honestly don't know what makes this different than other setting sprays, but my makeup looks so much better when I use this before an oil control setting spray. Super happy to have this one back on my vanity!

COSRX Natural BHA Returning A-Sol - Another COSRX product that I've purchased multiple times. I use this as a toner, and I find that my skin really likes the tea tree and propolis in it. This is my go-to toner that I use in the morning.

Tosowoong Propolis Sparkle Ampoule - My morning glow product of choice! This will be my second bottle. I absolutely love the effervescent scent. The ampoule is easy to apply and sinks in quickly, making it perfect for my morning routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment