Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wishlist Wednesday!

It's been awhile since my last wishlist post, and with all of the holiday and fall releases coming out, I felt like it was as good a time as any to update my wishlist!

Please enjoy my Photoshop skills. Product shots courtesy of Sephora, Stila, and BeautySesh
From my last wishlist, the only item I managed to get was Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb - a mini rollerball came in a limited Sephora Play! box, so I can cross that off of my list! A friend also sent me some samples of the Missha All Around Safe Block in Aqua Sun Gel & Sebum Zero Sun - I liked the Aqua Sun Gel more, so I will carry that forward onto my next list. I still want a lot of the items from my previous wishlist, so I'll be sure to roll those forward too.

Items Still On The List:
  • Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Woolf - there's a new mini set with another gray toned lipstick, a mini of this shade would be even better.
  • Chanel Rouge Ink Allure in Séduisant - I swatched this in store and really liked it, and it's been in and out of my cart multiple times. I'm deciding if I want to add it to my holiday wishlist or if I want to get it myself.
  • Bite Beauty Lip Pencils in 068 & 070 - I don't know why I'm waiting, I know I'll use them! Every time I use the matching Amuse Bouche shades, I wish I had the lip liners as well. 
  • Missha All Around Safe Block in Aqua Sun Gel - I have a few tubes of sunscreen to use up before I can justify purchasing this.
  • Ardell Faux Mink lashes in #812 - I will probably get these with my next Ulta coupon + points purchase.
  • Papa Recipe Bombee Rose Gold Honey Pack - I have a ton of sheet masks waiting to be used, but these are at the top of the list when I need to start buying more masks.
  • Sugarpill eyeshadow in Suburbia - I'm basically waiting for a free shipping deal from Sugarpill, because I don't want enough things to hit their free shipping threshold.
  • Surratt Artistique Blush in Duchesse - IT'S ALWAYS OUT OF STOCK!!
Dropped Items:
  • Missha All Around Safe Block Sebum Zero Sun - I tried a sample and didn't dig the formula too much, so I don't feel the need to purchase it.
  • Zoya nail polishes in Sonja, Journey, & Cora - I still really like all of these shades, but we're moving into cooler weather so I don't need them right now. I may add them back onto my wishlist, or pick them up if there's a sale!
Now onto the main event - NEW wishlist additions!!

Stila Written in the Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set - A favorite IG account of mine, @faceonomics, constantly features a Stila glitter in her posts. I am all about glitter, especially easy to apply glitter, so I've been lusting after these for a while! I was torn between Diamond Dust and Smitten Kitten, and my patience paid off - both are in this holiday mini set! I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - I'm not the world's biggest Rihanna fan, but I definitely appreciate what she's doing with her new line, Fenty Beauty. Unfortunately, I have about a billion highlighters so I don't really need any of those from her line...but the lip gloss caught my eye! It's supposed to be "universal," which usually means it fits medium and light skintones. However, Rihanna has formulated her line to be truly all inclusive, so the gloss looks like it may actually live up to it's claim! I'm waiting to swatch in store before I pull the trigger.

Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray Blow Dry - I bought a mini of this while I was in Los Angeles earlier this year and fell in love. I have a ton of hair products I'm working through, but once one is empty, I'm buying this! I felt that I didn't need a texturizing spray and a volumizing product when using this, it was a great two in one for me.

Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner - I have seen this EVERYWHERE in the Asian Beauty community, and I want to board he hype train so badly! It's sitting in my cart in like three stores, it's crazy! I have a couple of open toners right now, but once one finished up...this will be mine.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask - Another hype item! I have and love the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, so I want to try the Lip Mask! I currently have the Bite Agave lip mask and I'm meh on it. I've heard this is super hydrating but less heavy and goopy than the Bite mask. I'd like to finish up the Bite one before I buy something new, however.

Belif Hungarian Water Essence - I've gone through TWO minis of this, and I still haven't bought a full size. Partially because i have a backlog of skincare (though I still buy new stuff...) but mostly because it's $42. It's hard dropping cash like that when there are many other affordable skincare items I've tried and enjoyed, or even want to try! I really enjoyed this essence while I was traveling, it was very hydrating and allowed me to travel more lightly. I don't know that I need it, but I definitely want it. It's on my holiday wishlist right now, so I can try and avoid that $42 price tag! (Though I may cave come the Sephora sale.)

Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Balancing Toner - This toner has a whole bunch of things I like to drink, namely jasmine green tea. I also love green tea skincare - so why not? I have a ton of skincare to use up right now, so it's not on the top of my list. It's formulated for "combination, oily, and blemish prone complexions," so it should work with my skin. I'll probably add this to my holiday wishlist.

Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Babe Alert - I got the shade Driver's Seat in a Sephora Play! box earlier this year, and I LOVE the formula! It's comfortable, yet not overly drying. (I'm actually wearing it as write this!) I first saw this on a favorite blogger of mine, Keiko Lynn, and I've been obsessed since. It doesn't help she's constantly posting herself wearing it! I've been patiently waiting for an Ulta Prestige coupon, so I can get 20% off and buy it with points. I feel good about it, because it's one of "my shades" and will get a lot of use, just like Driver's Seat. (Maybe Smashbox will put out a mini set!)

Maison Margiela ’REPLICA’ Fantasies: Dancing On the Moon - I really shouldn't want this, a full size is a whopping $180. However, I have a sample of it, and it is so, so nice! Light, slightly floral, slightly mysterious - I want it as a special occasion scent. Some people wear a specific fragrance on their wedding night for the first time, and then wear it on anniversaries and things like that - that is what I would use this for. But...$180. Maybe I can track down more samples...

Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Lines & Last Night - I've raved about the shade Flesh & Fantasy before in my favorites posts earlier this year. I reach for that shade at least once a week. Because I love the formula so much, I want to pick up another shade! Lines & Last Night (small eye roll at that name...) looks like another go-to blush shade, so I've put it on my wishlist.

I'm pretty proud of myself, quite a few items on this list are because I've already tried the product/formula and decided I wanted a full size. I'm really guilty of seeing something and immediately ordering it. Thankfully, it usually works out for me, but I'm happy to be putting some more thought into my purchases. I'm also trying to focus on finishing one before buying another. What's on your fall wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment