Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Recent Repurchases

I love new product hauls, but I also love seeing what products people come back to time and time again. This is a bunch of products I've repurchased recently (thanks, Ulta points!) and a little bit about why I love each one.


I'm replacing a couple of products I finished in my October Empties - Tree Hut sugar scrub and Simple cleansing wipes! I go through both of these products regularly, and they're both super affordable, especially when Ulta has sales on them, which is often! I haven't tried the Lychee & Plum flavor of the scrub, so I'm excited to try it.

I try to use a foot peel every couple of months to keep my feet from getting gross. The TonyMoly Foot Peeling Shoes are my favorite, since they're easy to get ahold of and around $7. I also love getting these and giving them out as gifts! I actually bought two of these, since my partner uses them too.

Only one makeup repurchase - MAC Fix+. I really don't know what it is about this spray, but it makes a huge difference in my makeup. I wouldn't call it a setting spray as much as a finishing spray - it makes all my powder layers meld together, taking away any potential cakey-ness. I have no idea how many times I've repurchased this, but I keep coming back. I'm happy that Ulta has MAC now, so I can get points/use points on this!

Skincare is something I go through quickly, so I'm always repurchasing products. I repurchased two of my favorite moisturizers, belif Aqua Bomb and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. This is my second purchase of the belif cream, which I love the texture and scent of. I hate the packaging - it makes it seem like you get so much more product than you really are. (Yes, I know the amount is printed on the packaging, but looks are deceiving, dammit! The Clinique gel is a product I've been purchasing for what feels like an eternity - but more like ten years or so. I always have a bottle on my sink counter. It's perfect for light hydration, or for mixing oils into.

This is my second bottle of Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence. I really enjoy the effect that snail has on my skin, and this is the best snail essence I've tried to date. A pump or two can be thinned out for daytime skincare over makeup, or a few pumps can be loaded on at night without choking the skin or getting too sticky.

I purchased a mini of the Bumble and bumble Surf Foam Spray while on vacation earlier this year, and I really loved it! I finally got my hands on a full size. A few sprays of this gives my very fine hair lots of texture and decent volume. I prefer big hair (of course it's a grass is greener thing for me) and this spray gets me a few steps closer to my dream of super fluffy mane.

Last but not least, Shiseido cottons are my little bit of everyday luxury. These cotton squares are soft and plush, it really makes applying skincare feel more luxurious. I only use these on my face, I don't think I could bear using these for removing nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment