Saturday, October 31, 2015

3B Box - September 2015


I'm a bit late with September's 3B Box! This is the second box I've received. This month only contained four products, which was a little disappointing. 

  • RiRe Luxe Lash Essence - A full size product, which was supposed to come in the September box, but the RiRe mascara was sent instead. I have crappy eyelashes (at least I think so...) so I am excited to see if this lash serum helps them out. The applicator for the serum is a big pine tree of a mascara brush. I've only used it once or twice (this is something so far removed from my regular routine that it's hard to remember to use it!) so I can't really speak to its effectiveness. The lash serum is currently going for $4.91 on RoseRoseShop.
  • Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream - I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed with this product being included. I can get this at Sephora. I'm subscribed to 3B to try and get new brands, some new products I may not know about. Sephora has had this for ages. Yu-Be is a Japanese brand though, which is a nice change from the Korean brands that dominate 3B. Hopefully this means more Japanese brands in the future! This is a sample size at 10mL/0.3 oz, values at around $3.84.
  • Leaders Medieu Snail Therapy Hand Cream - More cream? I do like hand creams, but I wasn't needing one when I received this, so it was another small letdown. I do love snails, though! This is another full size product. The cream itself is light, and absorbs quickly, and definitely leaves my hands moisturized. However, it has a VERY strong floral scent that sticks around for a bit. Additionally, though it absorbs fast, it leaves a lotiony residue behind. You know what I mean. It's nice that it's a full size but due to the scent, it won't be replacing my L'Occitane cream in my purse anytime soon. This cream is $1.64 on RoseRoseShop, for 50 mL.
  • Secret Key Honey Bee's AC Control Spot Remover - Another full size, and something more interesting! 3B sent a Secret Key product last month as well. I am always looking for the best way to zap a new blemish, so hopefully this comes in handy. This product contains bee venom and propolis, which are two ingredients that I personally get excited about. My current spot treatment, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, it super effective, but not wallet friendly. It would be great if this one can replace it! The spot treatment is $3.71 on RoseRoseShop. 
This months box comes in at $14.10. The box itself costs $12, so we are juuuuust scraping by on value. I'm hoping the next month's box contains a more varied assortment of products!

No comments:

Post a Comment