Monday, September 8, 2014

Haul - Naked 2 Basics, NYX Simply Vamp pencil, and falsies!

How awesome is the Ulta rewards program? So awesome. I cashed in some points today to take home a mini haul!


The small but mighty haul of the day!



Naked 2 Basics - I originally put this on my wishlist, but I couldn't wait any longer! 

NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream in Bewitching - I saw these released recently and needed to get my greedy little hands on one. 

NYX Wicked Lashes in Bashful - The new NYX falsies sold out pretty much instantly on their site, so I was super pumped to find these in store!

Ardell Curvy Lashes #410 - These may be a little bigger than what my tiny eyes can handle, but they seem to lean more to the natural side. 

I'll be reviewing these as I get a chance to use them. Very excited about all the new goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment