Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August 2014 Favorites

Photos taken from Sephora, Ulta, and Nordstrom.

It's the beginning of September, meaning I get to put together my very first favorites post! It was hard to keep it down to three lip products, I got a lot of lip products in this month that I really enjoyed using.

1. Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayons in Sucre - I did a full review of this a few weeks ago but I really need to reiterate how much I love these Bite crayons. I also have several other shades that I have yet to review or even wear, but these are going to be a definite staple moving forward!

2. Kat von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Bachelorette - I am a huge sucker for bright pinks. This is the perfect bright yet not too bright pink. Bachelorette was the first KvD liquid lipstick I picked up, and I really love the formula.

3. Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Dark Pearl - A full review for this can be found here. I managed to try using this again with no base shadow, and it blended like a dream. Now that Charlotte Tilbury products are available in the U.S., I will grab another one of these for sure!

4. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Black Tea & Blackberry - I must admit, I have a slight problem. If something claims to be 'tea flavored,' I need to buy it. So when I decided to try out these lip balms, the choice of flavor was clear. I love throwing this on before the gym, or after I take off my makeup at night. It smells nice, isn't overly sticky, and keeps my lips hydrated.

5. Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer - Summer makes my skin so gross when it comes to oil production. I love trying out new mattifying primers to see what can stand up to to the test of my oil field forehead. This primer works great for the workday, I was not overly shiny. You can't beat the drugstore price, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment