Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Review - Stila eyeshadow single in Kitten

I know this shade has been around for ages, but I finally got my hands on it! I received this in a swap with a reddit friend.

Stila eyeshadow in Kitten
Wrist swatch of Kitten
Kitten is described as a "shimmering nude pink." This shade swatched to be more of a shimmery champagne than a pink, much emphasis on the shimmer. I swatched this over bare skin, and it seemed to be mostly shimmer and less pigment. When using the shadow, the product was smooth and not powdery at all. I layered this over a nude shadow (Inglot #353) to create a shimmery nude champagne color on the lid, which went well with the matte nude eye look I created. The eyeshadow did fade a little bit throughout the day, though it did not crease.
Pros:

  • Non powdery
  • Smooth application
  • No shimmery fallout
Cons:
  • Faded slightly
  • More shimmer than pigment
Stila eyeshadow single in Kitten - $18.00 for 0.09 oz
Review - 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment