Friday, December 5, 2014

Review - Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Fig/Date

I'm totally slacking on reviewing products - I have a whole bag of stuff I need to swatch and photograph, and a backlog of stuff to wear and review! I picked this lipstick duo up back during the VIB sale (and right now there is ANOTHER Sephora sale going on!) which tells you how long ago it's been since I've had this. I wanted to wear both colors before I reviewed it, and I finally got around to it!

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Fig (left) and
Date (right)
Wrist swatches of Fig (top) and Date (bottom)
This is another one of the Mix N Mingle minis that Bite Beauty released for the holiday season at Sephora. I scooped up a bunch of these, as you can see by my past couple of reviews (and there are more coming!) I've decided to hop on the nude lip trend (a little late, as always) so this duo was perfect!

As I've come to expect from Bite's products, the formula is pigmented, long lasting, and high performing. Application was smooth, and the lipstick itself is creamy. Both shades applied with even pigmentation. There is a very light scent, a more lipstick-y scent than anything else, but it fades upon application. I did not find the lipstick itself to be drying, and did not experience any feathering, but I wore with a primer and a lip liner for both shades. While wearing Fig, I did find that after a time, the product did gather into lip lines slightly.

Pros:

  • Smooth application
  • Pigmented
  • Non drying
Cons:
  • May gather into lip lines during wear
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Fig/Date - $12.00 for 0.05 oz (x2)
Review - 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment