Sunday, December 28, 2014

Review - House of Lashes falsies in Au Naturale

I hope everyone had a great holiday! I've gotten a ton of new tools for blogging, including a fancy camera and a new laptop. Hopefully with these, I'll be able to post more often, and with better looking content!

This post is going to review one of my favorite pairs of falsies. Right now, I have about six backup pairs of these.

House of Lashes in Au Naturale

Close up of Au Naturale lashes
First and foremost - check out the adorable packaging! As a bonus, the packaging is all recyclable. Now, onto the lashes themselves. These falsies are very light, with natural looking lashes that are of varied length. The band is clear, which is always a plus. The lashes themselves are very long, which means I have to cut them down to fit my eyes, but it offers the benefit of a custom fit. The individual lashes are various lengths, which gives more of a natural feel. The ends aren't exactly tapered, but they aren't super blunt, like you see on some drugstore lashes.

The lashes themselves are a little fragile, so take care when taking glue off at the end of the day, or when taking them off your eyes. I find that since these are so light, they are perfect for everyday wear, as you barely feel them on your eyes.

Pros:
  • Natural look
  • Clear band
  • Light on the eyes
Cons:
  • A little fragile
  • Pricey!
House of Lashes falsies in Au Naturale -$9.00 for one pair
Review - 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment