Wednesday, December 10, 2014

FOTD - 12.10.14

I am trying to get to work more...on time...than I have been, so here is my 20 minute makeup look that I managed to pull off this morning!

Hello from my car!

Eyes closed.
Here's a product list for you!

Face:
  • NYX Honey Dew Me Up primer
  • Maybelline Dream Wonder liquid foundation in 15 Ivory
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
  • Rouge Bunny Rouge Diaphanous powder
  • Anastasia Contour Kit
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders in Dim and Diffused
  • NYX Baked Blush in Sugar Mama
  • MAC Fix+
  • Urban Decay De Slick spray

Eyes:
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
  • NARS Smudgeproof eye primer
  • Inglot #353 eyeshadow
  • Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Mushroom
  • Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Sugar Frost
  • Diorshow Overcurl mascara
  • House of Lashes falsies in Au Nautrale

Lips:
  • MAC Prep and Prime Lip
  • Kat von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment