Sunday, February 8, 2015

Review - Etude House Drawing Brow Line in No. 2 Grayish Brown

The only makeup item I included in my RoseRoseShop haul was the Etude House Drawing Brow Line pencil. I added it to my cart after reading the review Always Feeling Pretty had done on it. I'm always looking for cheaper alternatives to the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil, which I love, but is very pricy.

Etude House Drawing Brow Line in No. 2 Grayish Brown

Wrist swatch of Grayish Brown

The product itself is not round, but more of a flat shape in a twist up pencil. I love twist ups, it means you don't lose product by needing to sharpen. The product is fairly hard, but you do not need a lot of pressure to get a decent line. I was able to fill both brows quickly, and use the spoolie end to brush out excess product. Once you've made some lines, the product is a tiny bit smudgy, but not by much.

The grayish brown shade is exactly that - a nice ashy brown. I don't know what it is with overly warm brow products, but this is the cooler, ashier shade a lot of other brands could learn from. I was able to get a more defined, yet natural look using this shade.

Pros:
  • Twist up
  • Built in spoolie end
  • Not much pressure needed for a decent line
  • Ashy color
Cons:
  • Tiny bit smudgy
Etude House Drawing Brow Line in No. 2 Grayish Brown - $2.41 for 0.2 g
Review  - 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment