Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Haul - Ulta 20% Off Sale!!

Unlike ~other~ major beauty retailers, Ulta has sales more often. However, they do not have the Prestige items on sale as often as we would like. So when the 20% off of everything coupons roll around, it's time to haul! If you're anything like me, you had a ton of stuff in your cart, and you had to try and whittle it down to something reasonable. I know I waffled back and forth on the Vice 3 palette for about a week before finally deleting it for good (at least...for now.)

Here is what recently arrived on my doorstep...




Urban Decay De Slick Spray (travel size!) and
NYX Wicked Lashes in Scandal
Hada Labo Hydrating Cleanser and
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown
Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash
The stash, opened!
Shea Moisture Clarifying Shampoo

TIGI Your Highness Shampoo and Conditioner
Some quick first thoughts...

Urban Decay De-Slick Spray - I always use this, but I picked up the travel size duo since it was $12 for two 1 oz bottles, instead of $30 for 4 oz. I think I got the better deal? I'm bad at math.

NYX Wicked Lashes in Scandal - I actually ordered my beloved Bashful lashes, and Ulta messed up my order! I tried one pair, and they are not my cup of tea. Going into Ulta tonight to hopefully exchange. 

Hada Labo Hydrating Cleanser - I used this last night, and I like it! Removed the majority of my makeup, and didn't leave my skin feeling tight and gross.

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown - I had been using Medium Brown, but I wanted to try a darker shade now that it's winter. Haven't opened it yet, since I still have a bit to go on my current one. I love these, though, 100% worth the price...especially if you snag them on sale!

Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash - The real reason I placed my order! I am so happy I managed to snag this! I'm a little upset that the packaging is so awesome, because I'm trying to cut down on packaging and whatnot in my vanity and try and organize my collection. With this, there are six lipstick minis (Gash, F-Bomb, Ladyflower, Crush, Illicit, and Liar) and a full size clear lip liner (Ozone.) I'm not huge on red lipsticks, but since Gash is hard to get, I'm glad I got a mini of it. We'll see how many of the colors work on me, but that's the great thing about minis - they're only minis!

Shea Moisture Clarifying Shampoo - I got this thinking I will use it on weekends to clear out the tons of volumizing and thickening products I use in my hair during the week. Due to my impatience, I used it this morning. What a difference! My hair feels much cleaner and lighter, but not in a bad way. I topped it off with a light conditioner (Lush Veganese) and of course, loaded it up with a FEW thickening products, but the difference is there. 

TIGI Your Highness Shampoo and Conditioner - Just stocking up on my normal shampoo and conditioner! I actually got another bottle of shampoo since Ulta had a deal where it was buy two, get one free! I love this stuff, it really helps give volume to my super fine hair! Also, Ulta constantly has deals on it, which really helps with the price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment