Tuesday, November 25, 2014

FOTD - 11.25.14

I wanted glitter and wings this morning, and wound up putting a lot more work into my wings than I'd wanted to. I don't know if my liner or my brush is to blame, or just me being terrible at winged liner.

Hello! :)

Face:
  • Becca Ever Matte Primer
  • Rouge Bunny Rouge Diaphanous loose powder
  • Maybelline Dream Wonder liquid foundation in 15 Ivory
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Creme Colour Concentrate in John Doe
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector liquid in Pearl
  • MAC blush in Warm Soul
  • Bourjois Java Rice Powder
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim
  • MAC Fix+
  • Urban Decay De-Slick spray
Eyes:
  • Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
  • NARS Smudgeproof eye primer
  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
  • Bobbi Brown gel liner in Black Ink
  • Lit Cosmetics glitter adhesive
  • Lit Cosmetics glitter in Cher
  • Diorshow Overcurl mascara
  • NYX Cosmetics Wicked Lashes in Bashful
Lips:
  • MAC Prep and Prime lip
  • Performance Colors lipstick in Ginger Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment