Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Brauhaus - One Year!

I can't believe it's been a full year for my blog already! I know I'm not the most active poster, but when I do get around to blogging, I really enjoy it! I'm happy I have a place to share my thoughts on all the products that I come across. Thanks to blogging, I also have the perfect excuse to justify new purchases!

Since it's been a year, I wanted to do a rundown of my most popular posts. Not surispsingly, a lot of them are indie makeup related, as I share my posts with the reddit indie community who are super supportive!

  1. Fyrinnae Kitten vs. Colourpop Tootsi - The top post is basically a 'best of butthole lip' post, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 
  2. Performance Colors Haul and Swatches - RIP in pieces, Performance Colors. You're sorely missed!
  3. Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Gavi - Review - I love the Bite Matte Crayons, and this was a shade I picked up in the holiday mini size!
  4. Sugarpill Lumi vs. Shiro Moon Prism Power - Another comparison post! 
  5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Lovely vs. Fyrinnae Ocelot Lip Lustre - Everyone loves indie dupes, it seems!
  6. Life's Entropy Cosmos Lipsticks Haul and Swatches - More indies! I remember how hyped up these lipsticks were, the limited edition factor made it even bigger.
  7. Scaredy Cat Cosmetics Haul and Swatches - I love those adorable bottles. I have some more of these I need to write about!
  8. Performance Colors Black Rose vs. OCC Black Metal Dahlia - More indie comparisons, sadly PC is gone. 
  9. Hello Waffle Rose Champagne vs. Shiro I Tried - All Rose Gold Everything.
  10. Darling Clandestine rHug of Death - Review - I'm so happy a scent review made the top ten! I really enjoy reviewing indie perfumes, and this one is a favorite!
Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading over the past year, it really means a lot to me! Here's hoping for another fun year!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on one year of blogging! I really enjoy your posts (especially the fragrance ones-I'm not super knowledgable about fragrances so those posts are especially interesting and informative for me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on one year! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your thoughts and your sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete