Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review - Kat von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw

Disappeared for a bit - my bad! I picked up this lipstick due to the fact that I needed a red to wear with my Belgium National Team jersey while I was at Comic Con - a red I could put on and not worry about! I actually got complimented on it, made me very happy! I'm really getting into this whole liquid lipstick thing.

Kat von D Everlasting Love Liquid
Lipstick in Outlaw
Wrist swatch of Outlaw
Like the other lipsticks in this line, this product comes in a thin, plastic tube with a doe foot applicator. The product itself is thin yet pigmented, and has a smooth application. After applying, the lipstick is slightly tacky while drying, but dries quickly to a matte finish. There is no discernible scent, at least nothing added to give an added scent.

The lipstick wore well and was not terribly drying to the lips. I wore this with a clear lip liner and lip primer, but by the end of the day (it was a LONG day, about 12 hours) I did experience a little bleeding and feathering. I reapplied 2-3 times throughout the day just to ensure my color was fresh. I did experience some fading towards the inside of my lips, but I was also drinking and snacking. The lipstick also left behind a nice stain, so the fading didn't make itself terribly obvious.

Pros:
  • Highly pigmented
  • Non drying
  • Long wearing
Cons:
  • Can bleed/feather
  • Some fading on inner lips
Kat von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw - $19.00 for 0.22 oz
Review - 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment