Monday, October 13, 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Release Event in NYC - 10.08.14

I was lucky enough to be invited to a private Charlotte Tilbury release party that was hosted by Beautylish! I was able to reserve two tickets, one for myself, and one for my boyfriend. My boyfriend wound up taking my bags (we made our way over right after we left New York Comic Con for the day!) and hanging out in the hotel lobby - not his scene. I was able to sip some complimentary champagne and take some pictures, as well as ask some questions.

I apologize for the so so pictures, it was a dark-ish room, and I was only there with my phone!



All of the 'Who Will You Be?' looks





Makeup artists were available to
apply products and assist with matching.

CT brushes! Pretty soft, well constructed.
The one angled brush there frustrated me.

All available to swatch!

More swatchables!

As you can see, there was a ton of product available for swatching and playing with. The foundation line and Magic Cream were also available to test. After looking at and swatching the products, quite a few items are going to be making it onto my wishlist! I did end up buying a lip lustre in High Society while I was there. Beautylish made it so easy to purchase, you only needed to give your email address, and they checked you out using your account. If they did not have a product on hand, they immediately set up an order for you and it was shipped right away. I did not get my makeup done, only because I was essentially there by myself, and there was a small wait.

I was able to ask some questions of the Beautylish staff on hand, which was really great. I asked if they'd be getting the new matte lipstick line in, and they let me know that since had just been released in the UK, it would be a bit of a wait, but they will definitely be getting it in. I was also able to get confirmation that they would be carrying the holiday releases as well.

I really enjoyed this event, and I hope Beautylish is kind enough to invite me to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment