Friday, October 24, 2014

FOTD - 10.24.14

It's been a while since I posted my face! I was actually pretty happy with my makeup! I like to break out my loose glitters on Fridays, and I was actually really happy with this look!




Here are the products that I used:

Face:
  • NYX Honey Dew Me Up primer
  • Too Faced Primed and Poreless loose powder
  • Maybelline DreamWonder liquid foundation in 15 Ivory
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
  • NYX Baked Blush in Sugar Mama
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Banana, Fawn, Vanilla, Sand)
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders in Dim and Diffused
  • MAC Fix+
  • Urban Decay De-Slick spray
Eyes:
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
  • NARS Smudgeproof eye primer
  • Inglot #353 eyeshadow
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette
  • Lit Cosmetics glitter in Cher
  • Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
  • Bobbi Brown gel liner in Black Ink
  • NYX Cosmetics Wicked Lashes falsies in Bashful
  • YSL Babydoll mascara
Lips:
  • MAC Prep and Prime Lip
  • Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk
  • Charlotte Tilbury KISSING Lipstick in Bitch Perfect



No comments:

Post a Comment