Friday, October 10, 2014

Review - Sugarpill Chromalust loose eyeshadow in Lucid

I am a sucker for limited edition items, especially Sugarpill ones! I am so sad I missed out on their olive toned Chromalust shadow, so I made sure to snag this sparkly minty shade as soon as it went on sale!

Sugarpill Chromalust loose shadow in
Lucid

Wrist swatches of Lucid - no base
on top, over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
on bottom


Sugarpill describes this shade as "a shimmering mint shade with subtle violet highlights and twinkling flecks of gold." If you enlarge the photos, you can definitely see the gold flecks! The shadow actually doesn't perform half bad on its own, but it is a definite stand out shade when layered over a white base, such as NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. To apply, I tapped off excess shadow, and patted it onto the lid, and blended out. The shadow blended nicely when not on the Milk base. I experienced a little fallout, mostly those teeny gold sparkles!

Pros:

  • Highly pigmented
  • Blendable
Cons:
  • Sparkle fallout
  • Limited Edition :(
Sugarpill Chromalust loose eyeshadow in Lucid (Limited Edition) - $12.00 for 5 g
Review - 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment