Friday, October 3, 2014

September 2014 Favorites



Happy October! I'm so glad that it's finally autumn and that the weather is cooling down. I hope you enjoy my shoddily crafted together favorites image for this month's favorites post!

1. Lit Cosmetics glitter in Champagne Wishes - I've got five Lit glitters hanging around my vanity, and I seemingly never reach for them. This month I've played with them a lot more to try and see how I can work them into an everyday look. Champagne Wishes is just that - a champagne gold, and it looks great mixed in with neutral looks.

2. NYX Cosmetics blush in Angel - This blush is one of my go to "Don't know what to wear" blushes because it is such a versatile color. The color is described as a "matte soft pink," but can come off as almost peachy on the skin (well, mine, at least.) It's the perfect blush to pair with a bolder eye or lip look, since it is so understated.

3. NYX Cosmetics Wicked Lashes in Bashful  - If you read my earlier reivew, it was pretty easy to tell that these would end up on a favorites list sooner or later. I've worn them pretty much every day this week, and have opened up my second pair. Definitely give these a try if false lashes are your sort of thing!

4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Smoke - I've really been digging defined, yet not using black liner to do it eye looks, if that makes any sense. Reaching for a gray liner gives that definition, finishes a look, but doesn't scream EYELINER! I love the UD pencil liners, and Smoke gets the job done for that liner look. It's matte and not too dark, which is perfect!

5. Bioderma Sensibio H2O - I received this in a lovely package from a wonderful friend in the UK. This micellar water is fantastic. I love how it picks up any spot of makeup leftover on my face after cleansing, and makes my skin feel refreshed. I have this teeny baby bottle pictured here, but I can see bribing overseas friends with Pretzel Flipz for more bottles of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment