Thursday, April 9, 2015

Cirque Colors Spring Release - Love Stone and New Moon

I love new nail polish collections almost as much as new makeup collections, and I fell in love with the new Cirque Colors Awakening Collection for Spring. I picked up two of the shades, Love Stone and New Moon.

Love Stone (left) and New Moon (right
Love Stone is a beautiful petal pink with gold sparkles. The base is a pink cream, and it took two coats to build to full opacity, and it comes to a shimmery finish with the glitter building up and overtaking the cream base.

New Moon is a stormy grey with silver shimmer mixed in. The base is a grey cream, and two coats was enough to build to full opacity. The finish comes to a nice shimmer.

I like Cirque polishes, and they have yet to disappoint me. I am happy with the spring colors I decided to pick up. They're a little pricey, but they do occasionally run sales, so keep an eye out!

Love Stone topped with Lit Cosmetics Oprah glitter in size 3
Here's a quick mani I put together for Love Stone. I topped it with Lit Cosmetics glitter in Oprah, size 3. It comes together to create a lovely shimmery pink look that reminds me of sakura petals.

The Awakening Collection is Limited Edition from Cirque Colors. Each nail polish is $13 for 0.45 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment