Monday, April 20, 2015

IMATS NY Haul

Here's what everyone really cares about, what I bought from IMATS! I didn't take home too much stuff due to the Sephora sale being the next day, but I did take advantage of some of the super awesome discounts that some of the brands had. Hopefully next year I'll be better prepared!

Bdellium and Sigma brushes
I picked up three Bdellium Tools brushes - 781, 780, and 777. These I plan on using for cream eyeshadows like my ColourPop shadows, and my By Terry Ombre Blackstars. I was also given a mini Sigma E70 brush as a freebie at another booth - look how cute! This is my first Sigma brush.

Hakuhodo brushes
The Hakuhodo booth got some serious love from me. These three are for me, but I got about 13 other brushes for friends! I picked up two new eye brushes the J142 and J5522 for crease work, and the B002 for powder. The B002 is so, so soft.

Lit goodie bags
I got these ADORABLE Lit goodie bags tossed into my Lit purchase! I had a few dupes of some shades, so I sent them to friends, but I kept the purple one. They're full Lit kits, just micro sized!

Lit glitters and base
I love me some glitter. I picked up Lit glitters in Cher, Magic Dragon, Rich and Famous, and Cayman. I was also given the Naturally Lit trio to try out! I also was given a mini Waterproof Glitter Base to play around with.

Sugarpill haul
I was so excited to pick up some Sugarpill goodies! I snagged their new nail polish in Celestia, Sinnocent lashes, a tapered blending brush, as well as Chromalush loose eyeshadow in Charmy and Clickbait.

OCC Sebastian pencil and lip tar, and Z Palette
A large Z-palette for some depotting, and a mini Sebastian lip tar, and the matching pencil from OCC!

1 comment: